Xero Certified Advisor
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use online accounting system specifically designed with small to medium businesses in mind. It is clear, concise and easy to navigate. Xero’s dashboard for example enables you to:
- view a summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- quickly see how much money you have coming in and going out
- drill down to see transaction details
Xero is a leading on-line accounting system, primarily due to the vast amount of user friendly, cost- and time-efficient features. The main features of Xero include:
- Automated daily bank feeds – Bank feeds automatically import all your bank account, credit card and PayPal transactions so you always have a complete and up-to-date view of your business. Having instant access to real-time financial data lets you control cashflow like never before.
- Invoicing – Xero’s intuitive invoice entry means you can enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating an invoice for one or many items. You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis saving having to enter the invoice manually every month. You can email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero and you can choose to email a copy to yourself
- Easy bank reconciliation – Get your bank statements imported and categorised automatically. This includes credit cards, PayPal and support for over 160 foreign currencies.
It’s effortless to keep your accounts accurate and up-to-date. See some of the benefits for yourself by viewing an on-line demonstration of Xero.
How can Xero help me?
There are a number of reasons why we use Xero and why we recommend it to our clients, the main reason why is quite simply because of its features and benefits, the main one’s are listed below:
- Real-time collaboration with advisors – Work together as a team on financials. Collaborate with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need, when you need it. Invite an unlimited number of people for free. You control what each person can see.
- Anywhere, anytime – Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want. There is 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world and it is compatible with PC, Mac, iPhone, BlackBerry and other Windows Mobile devices.
- Always up to date – All your invited users have access to the latest version of your financial data. You never need to worry about installing software or files getting corrupted and being out-of-date.
- Safe & secure data – Xero’s hosting and service delivery infrastructure ensures the highest level of security. This is supported by a world-class network, data and physical security environment. Security is an ongoing process, not a singular event – security policy and practices are continuously evaluated and reinforced.